Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Merry X' mas!!

Snow man!


The Christmas party held by the student union. I didn't get to join them from the beginning last year, so this year I had my wish fulfilled. The first activity is the making of sweet dumplings, and instead of making the traditional round ones, we made cubes, triangles, hearts and other different kinds of shapes.
Lerler, who showed up earlier in the puzzle contest, was the vocalist and the keyboard player of Tiger Band. Small Eyes was the guitarist. Louis, the second vocalist and the only girl in the band. This was the first time I heard her sing closely, and it was really great. Cripple was the drummer.
Old Dad (I couldn't think of a better translation of his nickname><) was the second guitarist and Small Fish (he hates this name, haha) was the bassist.

Encore!


No comments: