Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

The last day of 2007, my original plan was to do nothing special at home and turned on the TV for the countdown as I usually did every year, but since this is my first new year's eve not spending it with my family, I went to my friend's house with a group of people to spend the freezing night. We had hot pot for our dinner, then with hands full of snacks and drinks, we headed toward Lerler's house. After watching the movie "I Am Legend", we divided into two groups, one playing mahjong and the other playing UNO. I, of course, was in the latter group since I didn't know how to play mahjong.

We had a small firework after the countdown. It was short, but dazzling.

Kobe the brave lighting up the firework while the rest of us stayed as far as we could.

No comments: