Sunday, December 23, 2007

Marching Band



I love the new purple flags. Go perfect with the slow, graceful music.



Performance from the Army Academy School.


Performance by the special guests from Japan.
Yesterday I went as a photographer to see my friend Boubou perform at the 2007 Chiayi International Band Festival. I joined the school marching band with her when we were freshmen, and I did too stand on the same field last year twirling and tossing the flag in front of thousands of audience. I dropped out this year due to me wanting to concentrate on schoolwork, but I was still eager to see their new technics and performance. The sight of thousands of people in front of us watching our every move still print clearly in my head, and I could still feel my heart pounding rapidly and my hands holding the flag shaking, hoping badly at the same time that I wouldn't drop it and made a fool of myself. Well, this time my only duty was to videotape their performance and enjoy the show. Our school's performance was only about ten minutes, but I knew how much effort they paid for that ten minutes. Great job! You guys are the best!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To dear Lisa
Although you left us(me) this year ,everyone still miss you very much.Hope you can come back to visit us at anytime.Thank you for videotaping.