Saturday, December 08, 2007

The towel


Someone just reminded me that I hadn't updated my blog for a long time, so here I am. The last one month I was in a Hell of the midterm, weeks after weeks, preparing for the endless tests. And besides the tests, we are also preparing for the veterinary derby next year hold in our school. This is an annual event within the four veterinary departments in Taiwan, and next year we are the host, welcoming the veterinary students from other three universities. My work in this event include designing one of the souvenirs, drawing pictures needed for the website, and the decoration of the gathering hall. The logo of a big Chinese character "獸" is the logo I designed for the towel that will be sold as souvenir (this is still a draft without coloring), and I'm very excited to see it sewed on the towel. You may make a reservation to order the towel if you want one!XD

No comments: