Saturday, August 04, 2007

the sun set













The outward appearance of the first western style building in Taiwan is mainly kept as it was used to, except that the first floor has been transformed to exhibition halls and the second to a restaurant. By savoring the delicious cuisine and the beautiful view of the harbor with our eyes, we made up for the pity of not having a chance to enjoy our meal there.
Fortunately, our dinner at the hotel was really nice. The sun was setting outside on the beach, and I snapped some photos before it went down below the sea level. It was the first time I ever watch a setting sun on the beach so vividly, and it surprised me of how quick the sun sank the moment it hit the sea level, too quick for me to snap the last photo of it.
So we had a fantastic evening, and our cousin stayed with us for the night.
Oh I forgot to mention the last photo, a building right next to the sea, which I believed to be a small part of the campus. Just imagine taking classes in a classroom which has an ocean view! The class must be popular!:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool....In the first sight,i assumed that the photo had been taken in England. That's beacuse the national flag of England in the photo confused me.After reading your writings,i found i was an idiot.They were taken in Kaohsiung Habor. It is very very strange. The Kaohsiung is the ordinary place i have gone.The sunset is the ordinary scene i have seen.Why have i never seen the beatufil vision , never been the classical place in the photos?Can you tell me WHY ? Is your photographic skill better than others?

Lisa said...

haha, don't worry, it happens to me too. I've been living in Taichung for years but never really see the beauty of Taichung, and I guessed the reason I could see Kaohsiung's is because I don't live there. There's a saying that the moon is always bigger outside your hometown, right? So it's not about you.

swimming said...

挖 讚的啦~
英文很讚、太陽海也很讚
swimming~

swimming said...

挖 讚的啦~
英文很讚、太陽海也很讚
swimming~

swimming said...

挖 讚的啦~
英文很讚、太陽海也很讚
swimming~

swimming said...

挖 讚的啦~
英文很讚、太陽海也很讚
swimming~

swimming said...

挖 讚的啦~
英文很讚、太陽海也很讚
swimming~