Sunday, August 26, 2007

Charlie Charlie Charlie






A few new pic of my dog Charlie and a stray cat which lives on our doormat. As many people who only saw Charlie when we first got him, you may be very surprised by how huge he gets now. Well, we didn't really call him "huge" in the first place, only "a little fat", but after countless of guests exclaimed in surprise, "Oh! He is so huge! Is he really a Chihuahua?", we had to admit that he is overweight. To go into whys and wherefores of this matter, I have to blame my mom, who thinks that pet should live happier by eating more delicious food than dog food, so she always likes to add chicken or other meat to his dog food. I try to convince her that Charlie will be happier if she could spend more time playing with him and give him a healthier life so he won't have to suffer all those medicine treatments and injections when he gets old. Now I try to walk him as much as I can when I'm still in Taiching, giving him more exercises. I always wonder a life without Charlie, and embarrassingly, it always bring me to tear (ha ha). Well I quess he will live for still a long time (hopefully), so I don't need to worry about that for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute and lovely dog !
I support your mom's view , Charlie can be happier by eating more and more,(although my family's dog just as thin as a stray dog) . Then, he not only get stronger but healthier. I would like to see more Charlie's photos ,because he is amazingly cute and...fat(no! I mean strong)

What about the cat infront of your home ?You did not mention it too much. It obviously appears that you like Charlie more than the cat.(Does it have name?)