Sunday, June 17, 2007

new changes






I hadn't gone home for quite a while from school, and when I finally did, there were a lot of changes for me to get uesd to. First of all was that my mom got a new car after the car accident, which was not big enough to send anyone to hospital but was enough to put the eight-year-old Ford to rest. So that was the first news I got when I stepped into the doorway, then I found a new guest sleeping carelessly on our shoe cabinate. It was the son of our old guest, a black stray cat who came for dinner everyday for the past three years, and since the other dinner guest (the orange cat) passed away about a month ago, my mom decided it was ok to feed this new comer. There my cat sat at his favorite spot, watching what was going on at the outside world, and he will be enjoying watching our new guest for some time.

No comments: