Monday, June 25, 2007

Best Birthday ever!


My birthday presents from my friends! Two illustration books of kittens and cats (I love them!), one glittering purse, one doggy cell phone strap, and two pairs of earrings.








Since my birthday was on a holiday which most of my friends weren't at school, they decided to hold a birthday party for me two days later at a small hot pot restaurant. To my amazement, about half of my classmates whom I never expect to show up were there also! Maybe they were just having dinner at the same restaurant (haha), but even so I was very glad to have you all celebrating my birthday. Thank you all!!^^

2 comments:

lily said...

Congradulations tsaitsai !I wish all your birthday afterward will be like this one. Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ~
what a great party!