Thursday, June 30, 2005


This is my first actual pet Momo. It was supposed to be a mini rabbit(that was how it look in the photo), though it grew quite big in a year. The best thing of keeping a rabbit as a pet is that it don't make a sound at all, and it keeps itself clean. Unfortunately, it died not long after a year for its tooth grew too long and stabbed into its upper jaw, causing an infection and died. I blame myself for that because I had learned later that I was supposed to give him something hard enough( like a wood) for him to grind his tooth. But I also learned that rabbits are fragile animals that died easily, which is one of the reasons they are used as experimental animal, and it makes me feel a little bit better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

?~~???????????!!????????????????????,??????,??????????~~