Thursday, June 30, 2005

I've been wanting a blog of my own since my English tutor Peter showed me his. It's quite a good way to show my friends my photos instead of bringing my camera everytime I want to show them some. Also, I can practice my English writings!! You won't believe how much time I spend checking my writings before posting them, even there still must be a lot of mistakes...
Well, this is a testing picture which I like a lot. It's Makoto the Cat. It's drawn by a Japenese(to my surprise, a male), and I love the way he makes the cats so cute but also realistic. I even have a towel with a Makoto cat on it.

1 comment:

John Naruwan said...

Hey Lisa. Great blog! If you're still doing paintings you should take photos of them and post them on this blog. Come on - show off your talent!

Peter