Saturday, May 12, 2007

more art works

" The Sunset"(water color,2002), my first award winning painting in junior high, which encouraged me to join more art competition afterward, though I didn't have much luck like this one (sad).

I forgot the exact year I painted this one, probably in junior high also.
My very first abstract painting, combining two photos into one. Don't ask me what the painting is trying to express. I don't know, no better than any other abstract painting. But it's fun painting them, I can tell you this. Since the word "abstract" means difficult to understand, you don't need to make it interpretable. You can paint it however you like, regardless of the shape, the proportion, just consider the colors.
Portrait (water color, 2006).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there all your artistries?

That is so fantastic!!!!!!!

WOW :P

Lisa said...

Well yes they are^^
I can do a portrait of you if you like. Just send me a picture of yours~