Thursday, July 07, 2005

My cousin Julia has became a MOTHER!!



My cousin Julia has had her first baby!! Her name is Chloe Nora, isn't it beautiful?Julia is one of the five cousins we have in Texas, and we haven't seen her since we left the U.S. five years ago. My aunt is very excited to be a grandmother, and my grandparents are even more excited to be great-grandparents!! Too bad we can't meet this beautiful girl in face, but you can see from the pictures that she and the mother is doing well. By the way, Julia is also the first of all my cousins who becomes a mother!!

2 comments:

John Naruwan said...

My baby is cuter. So there! :P

Lisa said...

I'm not going to make any judgement about whether Lucas or Chloe is cuter... All the babies are cute, Ok? (Including me when i was a baby, haha)